Not only am I a food blogger, photographer and recipe developer…I’m also a certified health coach! I’ve lost over 20 pounds eating 5 portioned Fuelings and 1 healthy meal of protein and vegetables every day. So many people ask me how I’m able to work with food all day AND still lose weight and this health plan is the reason! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the Take Shape For Life program. Below is what I call an Opta-Makeover and it’s a great way to play around with the texture and flavor of the Fuelings.
- 1 sachet Optavia Buttermilk Cheddar and Herb Biscuit
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp low fat shredded cheese
- Preheat oven or toaster to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together biscuit and water and spread into a thin circle on parchment paper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce then shredded cheese and bake for a few more minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Email me at email@example.com to find out more about the Take Shape For Life health plan.