Today is my son, Zachary’s, 4th birthday! I can’t believe my handsome, tall, challenging, sweet-hearted, polite, loud, jokester, blue eyed boy is 4 years old. I’m going to be very busy this week planning his birthday party (don’t worry, I’ll blog about it all) and making his 2-tiered superhero birthday cake and I don’t have much time to cook for KT. So in honor of all the gifts my son will be getting on his birthday, I decided to make a special gift list of the things I would like for being in labor for 16 hours, pushing for 2 and 1/2 then having a c-section and giving birth to a 7 lb 11 oz baby boy! Happy birthday Zachy! Buy your mommy some presents :-)
2. This rustic light wood dining table is incredible! I love to host and entertain in my home and this table is such a conversation piece. And any time I can fit 10-12 people at a dining table, I’m a happy gal.
3. I’ve been meaning to make my own sausage for a while but I need this KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixersto make it!
4. Truffles! I want lots and lots of truffles. So many incredible options from Fine Food Specialists!
5. I don’t think I have anywhere to hang this rainbow hammock in my house but I really really want to curl up and read a book in there! If I had this hammock, I would find space for it!
6. I love cutting boards and the beautiful ones are just So. Darn. Expensive! This cutting board from Curtis Stone is so cool…and how cute is Curtis? I’ll take him too :-)
7. What can I say about this red Celine bag? It is my “goal bag,” the love of my shopping life. Thanks to Blair of Atlantic-Specific for wearing it all the time and showing us all how beautiful it is. I’ll take her entire wardrobe to go with the bag!